Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $52.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $42.36
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $52.95 each
GET 1 FREE
Your Price $105.90
Cocoa Bean, Fruit Supplement
Chocolate is one of nature’s most powerful super foods. But the benefits of chocolate are generally reversed when milk, cholesterol from milk solids, and/or an enormous amount of refined sugar are added. Cocoa is naturally bitter in flavor so chocolate bars require a lot of sweetening. When cocoa is cooked, it becomes even more bitter. It its natural form, it contains a wide variety of minerals, vitamins and antioxidant flavonoids that offer great health benefits. InVite’s® Cocoa Hx® is an uncooked super food within a vegetable fruit supplement.
Cocoa Hx® contains all the nutritional components that occur naturally in pure dark chocolate, without the saturated fat, sugar and calories found in chocolate bars. It also includes powdered kiwi fruit and freeze-dried black raspberry fruit, to support respiratory health, and protect your genes and DNA while throughout the aging process. Freeze-dried black raspberry helps protect the entire digestive tract, including the mouth, stomach and colon.*
Cocoa, Chocolate's Natural Form
Chocolate in its natural form (without additives) includes essential minerals and has polyphenols similar to those found in wine that offer excellent antioxidant protection that have been shown to increase circulation to the brain and heart, improving healthy blood flow. Together, these agents help improve various areas of health such as circulation, energy and mood. Flavonols are the substances in cocoa that have been shown to be responsible for boosting heart health and keeping blood pressure in the normal range.*
Cocoa may increase blood flow to the brain, according to new research published in the Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment journal. Researchers suggest that long-term improvements in brain blood flow could impact cognitive behavior, offering future potential research into a healthy aging brain, increased memory and lowering risk for debilitating events. In a scientific study of healthy, older adults ages 59 to 83, Harvard medical scientists found that participants who regularly drank a cocoa flavonol-rich beverage had an 8% increase in brain blood flow after one week and 10 percent increase after two weeks. In this first-of-its-kind study, the researchers found both short and long-term benefits of cocoa flavonols for brain blood flow, offering future potential for one in seven older Americans. Scientists speculate that maintaining an increased blood flow to the brain could slow this cognitive decline.
Why Take InVite's Cocoa Hx® Cocoa Supplement?
Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
Cocoa Hx® is high-quality and minimally processed, with "dutching" (a process that modifies cocoa's natural characteristics
No added milk, fats, nor sugar (all of which decrease the health benefits of cocoa and add calories and saturated fat)
Fruit and Vegetable ORAC blend is added to support antioxidant activity
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements like this cocoa supplement, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite® Health. To purchase Cocoa Hx® by phone, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
Suggested Usage: Mix one (1) scoop in a glass of liquid or yogurt once twice a day, or use as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.4 Grams)
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Calories from fat
|Cocoa Bean Powder
|Rubus occidentalis (Black Raspberry) Fruit Powder
| Actinidia deliciosa (Kiwi) Fruit Powder
|Stevia Leaf Extract
|Fruit and Vegetable Blend
Green Tea Leaf Extract Powder, Quercetin, Blueberry Fruit Powder, Cranberry Fruit Powder, Pomegranate Seed Powder Raspberry Fruit Powder, Strawberry Fruit Powder, Broccoli Stem and Florets Powder,Carrot Root Powder, Collards (Kale) Leaf Powder, Resveratrol, Spinach Leaf Powder, Tomato Fruit Powder, Wild Blueberry Fruit Extract
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.
|†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Xylitol
If for some reason you cannot view this video.
Please Download it instead.
Cocoa Hx®: A Delicious and Heart-Healthy Chocolate Substitute!
What is Cocoa Hx®?
Cocoa Hx® is comprised mostly of cocoa, a delicious beverage packed with important antioxidants known as flavan-3-ols. Cocoa Hx® also contains kiwi fruit and freeze-dried black raspberry powder.
Where Does Cocoa Come From?
Cocoa is derived from the cacao bean, or the bean of the cocoa tree. The tree may have originated in the foothills of the Andes mountains in South America, but today it is grown in many different areas of the world along the equator.
- Supplies powerful antioxidants in a great-tasting formula
- Improves blood flow to the heart, supporting circulation and healthy blood pressure
- Helps protect arteries and other blood vessels from cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar issues and cigarette smoke
- Improves blood flow to the brain, helping reverse the degeneration seen often in the aging population
- Reinstitutes healing processes in an aging brain
- Protects, heals, and rejuvenates the skin. It increases hydration and improves the skin's texture, density, elasticity, laxity, discoloration and appearance
- Kiwi antioxidants are highly bioavailable, benefiting lung and respiratory health
- Kiwi antioxidants improve allergies, wheezing, and overall respiratory health
- Kiwi antioxidants help protect your genes and DNA while slowing down the aging process
- Freeze-dried black raspberry helps protect the entire digestive tract including the mouth, stomach and colon.
- One scoop of Cocoa Hx® supplies a great amount of cocoa polyphenol antioxidants, including Flavan-3-ols along with freeze-dried black raspberry powder (the form used in published studies) and emerald green kiwi powder
- Cocoa content is unprocessed without the addition of fat and sugar and is free of cholesterol
- Tastes delicious and mixes well in hot or cold beverages
- Flavor is enhanced with the non-caloric natural sweetener Xylitol and the herb Stevia. 100mg of ORAC* blend is added for extra antioxidant protection.
- Makes a great addition to desserts: simply add Cocoa Hx® to yogurt or smoothies. For a natural soda, add to seltzer.
- Delicious, but highly beneficial for everyone – both adults and children will savor its flavor!
- Because of the delicious taste, you can add Cocoa Hx® into your daily diet and easily stick with it.
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
¹ORAC - Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. The antioxidant ability of food to defend against damaging free radicals in the body.
When I started taking the Cocoa Hx® (along with Cardio Hx®), my blood pressure came within normal range.
Coco Hx® has replaced my usual hot chocolate and that means less calories which is a testimonial all by its’ self. It tastes great and I could drink it all day!